FREE Webinar: EATING FOR ENERGY, Tuesday, October 4th @ 8PM
Join me in a casual discussion all about our ability to cultivate personal energy and vitality in a realistic & sustainable way.
During this 50 minute session, you will:
- Reflect on what your life would be like if you had an abundance of energy and vitality
- Identify factors that contribute to our sense of energy
- Learn about foods that can increase/decrease our energy
- Be introduced to the “Integrative Nutrition Plate” which outlines the importance of both “primary” and “secondary” foods
- Identify which “primary food” (non-food sources of nourishment) may need more attention in your life (ex: Do you enjoy your career? Are you in a draining relationship with a friend, family member or significant other?)
- Learn 10 simple ways to increase your energy
- Set a specific goal for yourself by the end of the call and learn of several ways to hold yourself accountable
- Learn about engaging in a personal Health History Consultation with yours truly if you feel you are interested in the next step of your health journey.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the call. Registration link has reached capacity for the moment! Thank you!