This deliciously moist bread fits in well for the fall season! The recipe calls for pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice along with coconut flour, keeping it gluten-free & paleo (provided you leave the optional chocolate chips OUT at the end!) Due to the eggs, the consistency is more moist & wet than your typical bread and should be refrigerated after the first day. It is especially delish when toasted with some butter 🙂 Enjoy.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- 1/2c melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c melted butter (or ghee)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or just cinnamon)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- * sliced banana (optional)
- * chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare loaf pan with coconut oil (or olive oil) non-stick cooking spray (or butter)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into pan.
- *Optional – stick banana slices into the batter (just bury them in there, leaving a part of the banana sticking out) + pour some chocolate chips on top
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, keeping in mind baking times vary for every oven. Check the inside of the bread with a fork or a toothpick after 30 minutes and then every 5 minutes until nothing sticks!